Get Familiar with Talented Generation

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Interviews: The Dream wants ya'll to know...



I say ya'll because he wasn't talkin to me. In the above interview, Dream serves ya'll up with the Grade-A marriage advice. He admits he knows what it takes to keep a marriage going, but he just chose not to do it. Ok he didn't really say that, but thats what I got from what he said. Not sure I wanna go around taking advice from him but I guess he makes a few valid points. With regard to the institution of marriage we can all benefit from making sure we focus more on the marriage than the wedding. For many women its about the dress and the show and not about how to keep her man happy and contribute to her family. I can see where he was going, but I can't take The Dream seriously.

What say you, folks?

No comments:

Sharing IS Caring