Get Familiar with Talented Generation

Friday, July 20, 2012

The Power of the P.U.S.S.Y: Are You WHIPPED?

*Looks around* We're all adults here right? 
GOOD!



Let the record reflect that I asked 15 men for input on today's topic and 93% of them answered "Never been whipped." 1 brave soul admitted to being whipped and outed the rest of em. LOL! I can understand why there is a disconnect between women who think they have whip appeal and fellas claiming, "I don't get pussy whipped. I whips poosay!" On the one hand you got females claiming their snatch is the best thang yankin since Pam Grier was Foxy Brown and on the other hand you got fellas claiming it was "just aight." Since the fellas are so reluctant to admit being pussy whipped and tamed I wrote this one for y'all. 

What is Good Pussy? 
Let's make sure we're clear. Good pussy is subjective. What is good pussy to one man is mediocre to another. What will whip one man won't make another man break his stride. Good pussy has a vibe. If you're in a room with a mixed crowd of men and women, the women with good pussy will be surrounded by men. Women with good pussy let it shine thru in every aspect of their lives.
She walks the good pussy walk.  
She speaks with the confidence of a woman who has good pussy. She poses, eats and laughs the secret laugh of women with good pussy. 

I'm not talking about any regular old missionary loving pussy. I'm not talkin about hunch for 5 minutes and doesn't care if you cum pussy. I'm talkin about the
poontang pie that's so sweet and juicy he can't get enough. The kind he goes to work thinkin about coming home to. The kind that is odorless, moist and hugs your man meat with the perfect amount of pressure. The kind that makes it her mission to milk you dry and leave you paralyzed. She gets extra points for being a Scorpio. *wink*


Good pussy will make you call out of work so y'all can fuck your day away.

You surrender your biweekly paycheck to good pussy.
Good pussy commands loyal dick. 
Good pussy will be your muse. 
Good pussy wants to see your dreams come true. 
You keep your dignity after being whipped by good pussy. 
Good pussy makes you hate condoms. 
Good pussy has been slutty for the right man.
Good pussy will help you live longer. 

Forgive me if I'm a little off. I'm strictly dickly so I can't speak from experience. Moving on. In a world where men will sleep with any woman willing to lay it low and spread 'em wide, how do you know if your pussy has WHIP appeal? Now we can start the lesson.

Virgins should just take notes. No shade. 
Chicks get caught up thinking big numbers and repeat sexcapades translate to good snatch. Noooo silly girls. How can I put this delicately? Just because you've whored out to every Tom with a dick who will penetrate doesn't mean you have good pussy. 
We live in a world where women have bad pussy.
There, I said it.
Men enduring a drought will never tell you your pussy is bad. It still serves a purpose. Thats not how the game is played. He will look beyond your loose and dry poon because all he wants is a nut. You can moan all you want honey, it won't make him call you back. 
I'm not here to teach you kids about HOW a woman gets yankin snatch. Bad pussy exists. Don't debate me on this.  I have another mission to accomplish.


Being pussy whipped is nothing to be ashamed about. Read that out loud 10 times and tell every man you know. Single men secretly envy pussy whipped men. I made that up. Pussy whipped men try their damndest to hide being whipped. There are married men who won't admit they're whipped. Ain't that some shit?  

A guy who gives his coat to a girl when its chilly is a nice guy. A guy who surrenders his man cave so his woman can turn it into an extra closet is pussy whipped. 

I recognize some of the fellas are just total softees when it comes to women. They wanna save every hoe and be every chick's gentleman. You can't say no to a beautiful woman. You're helpless against a woman with a smedium ass in a thong. You're ready to do a full detail on her car just because you got a whiff of the coochie.  She let you finger her once and you swear your finger was forever changed. I'm not talkin to y'all. You're part of the reason why it's so difficult to diagnose a pussy whipped man. You ARE a pussy and you need to change that. 

How can you tell if a woman can pussywhip you? 
1. She Doesn't Brag About it. Just like the fellas, women with that good-good don't talk much about it. That doesn't mean she doesn't have stories tho. She's the "lady in the streets" who doesn't have to brag about whipping her man. She has the right attitude about sex. She understands her responsibility. She's not afraid to take control. She knows what she's doing and she knows how to work that thang folks. She throws it back and rides like the wind blows. She will fuck YOUR brains out and keep mum about having you pussy whipped. 

2. She Demands Dick When She Wants It. This is not to be confused with convenient pussy. Indeed, it is the opposite. She calls the shots. If she decides she wants you to be at her house after work, she expects you to be there waiting with nary a follow up question asked. Make it nasty.

3. He Does Shit Because SHE Says So. Good pussy will have you breaking your rules just to keep her happy. Once you're pussy whipped you will find yourself quitting the things you love just to spend time with her. You're eating HER favorite snacks and eating at HER favorite restaurants. Before you know it you're sitting on her couch drinking martinis and letting her paint your nails (with clear polish cuz you're a grown ass man) while watching a Sex and the City marathon wearing a clay mask. Pussywhipped!! She pushes your limits because she knows the power of her good pussy. She has you doing things so far out of your character that you KNOW your boys will clown you for letting a chick convince you to do it. It doesn't matter how big you smile, you're pussy whipped and it shows. Way to go breh! 
4. He Checks In. Getting pussy is easy nowadays. I'll be the first one thousandth woman to admit it. It's amazing how easy some women have made it for men to smash. Their standards are so low all you have to do is smile at her and she drops the draws dawg. Rarely do women make a man work for the coochie anymore. Checking in is part of the "work for it" family. It's the first cousin to building trust. Think about it: You're checking in with her to make sure its ok to hang with YOUR friends. If you do so through a text message, you're only mildly whipped. If you, in fact, check-in via a phone call while in the presence of your single friends you are whipped beyond the point of return. Might as well keep your balls on the nightstand. 

5. He Stays Home. The older we get, the more difficult it is to coordinate a night out with friends. Your friends may have relocated for school or a job so whenever the crew is assembled it is a big deal. If you have ever stayed home because you wanted to eat a good home-cooked, you're domestic-pussy whipped. The same goes for if you've ever stayed home because you don't want to leave her alone. You're fed good and fucked right so now you don't "feel like" going anywhere. Just put your balls on the nightstand.
Before you go saying "I have never been whipped because none of those things apply to me" stfu for a second. I realize what one man does when he's whipped doesn't apply to another. Just because you're not tying her shoes when she's able bodied enough to do it for herself doesn't mean you're not whipped. I used extreme examples to make a point. Your pussy whipping might be less subtle but that doesn't mean you haven't been whipped. Say word. All BS aside, you can tell when a woman has her man whipped by how he treats her. He will deny it but all you have to do is watch him. He will go out of his way to keep her. If he loses her he will make a vow to get her back by any means. Ladies, if you find yourself with a pussywhipped man on your hands, embrace it. Take advantage of it for as long as you can. If you're smart you'll whip him all the way into a happy marriage. Allow him to cater to you. Watch and appreciate him but stay on your shit. Pussy whipping ability won't him stay after he has realized all you're good for is giving good pussy and he wants more than that. While a dickmatized woman will make an excuse to stay, a pussywhipped man may still leave if he decides your good pussy is not enough. Such is life. 

So whats the verdict? Have you been pussywhipped? Have your friends been pussywhipped? 

21 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lol I so LOVE this post! I suggest any man that is unsure of what being pussy whipped is read this because being pussy whipped is not a bad thing. Its actually like a privilege!

Raine Lali Gabrielle said...

*giggles* Thanks for reading! I keep tryna tell the fellas it's not a bad thing to be whipped, but they don't hear me though!

Anonymous said...

This sounds like my husband he's told me I got him pussy whipped, but I just shrugs it off. he comes home telling me how he's been thinking about my pussy all day & couldn't wait 2 get home, he's been late many times going to work but I try to keep him from doing this. he tells me how I'm the best he's ever had. he does check in w/me. after reading this maybe he is? But would a man really tell a woman this?? My husband does but I just say yeah right..

Raine Lali Gabrielle said...

Girlllll!!!! I'd bet money your husband is so whipped he can't hide it. He's proly slipped up and told other people lol! You've got the juice honey and don't you dare shrug it off! Thanks for reading :)

Anonymous said...

Smh mmmm this is so,funny :D! But so true well put together I love this article nice job! :)

Ashley said...

I love this post sounds like i know this person, oh wait i might be marry to him.

Anonymous said...

After Reading this I think about Red Fox in that movie harlem nights When Della reese stated that lela rachon pussy wad so good that if you threw it up in the air it would turn into sunshine

Raine Lali Gabrielle said...

That was actually one of the things that inspired this post LOL

Anonymous said...

i think my bd is pussy whipped simply because we been thru hell n bck,i even made a dumb drunk mistake of sleepn w hys brother before we got back together,(which he knows of ) and he still stayed w me n we hve a 3 yr old n a 10 mnth old n when i gt pregnant w our 10 month old he gt my name tattooed on his neck.plus even tho his family n friends dislike me and no matter how many times we break up n get back together or whom he dating while we break up,he always always comes back to me.i even had instances when he would drunk call me all the time even when he was w sme1 else.n he always say how much he luvs me.ive known him since middle school.he was my first sexual encounter n im his first love

Anonymous said...

VERY entertaining and well written post. Made me chuckle this morning. Keep the good writing up.

Anonymous said...

" Pussy power" or " pussy whipped" only applies to dudes who cant kick their vagina high for a girl. The subject being described here is called being henpecked or a simp (reference parts 2,3, and 5). If a man is doing right by a woman reference 4), its cause he loves her. The whole bullshit about a woman must have good pussy because her man treats her well is a young chick's mentality.

Yababa said...

Deep article, I love this post. You have an awesome straight forward down to earth writing style!

Larry B said...

According to every man I know well, you are right! I've been told p'ssy has very little to do with sticking around and committing to a woman. My bros. and I want an emotional connection with a woman who is willing to be faithful to us and our kids! Wake up brotha's and sista's, ya' too stuck on hip-hop. LMAO!!

Anonymous said...

Is my man pussy whipped if he ova jealous, always excuse me of cheatin dnt like me in ppls face, loves 2 control everythin ext but the 1 thing he dnt do is eat my pussy so he cnt b whipped or mayb its nt his thing

Anonymous said...

Hi ladies, I think my man is pussy whipped, he goes to work and comes straight home, I get 3 calls and several love text messages from him everyday while he is at work. He put me on his bank account, I'm his insurance beneficiary, and he bought me a car. He pays mostly all the bills, every week for the past month or so I've came home to a nice gift from him. He let's me have control over all the money and spoils me rotten. I get whatever I want. It's amazing what good pussy can do. Thanks for this article.

Anonymous said...

I was dating a guy that had a girlfriend and I had no idea until he told me (while we were having sex) that I was the best pussy hes ever had and was scared of losing it, but that he had a girlfriend. I left that f*** out of his house and put his number on spam. I respect these ladies and their husband. More power to you men for respecting your women.

Thanks for the post!

Unknown said...

Sounds like your lazy as hell lol being a good man doesn't mean doing everything a good relationship should be mutual not one way it's 2016 for god sake. A respect a real woman who can handle hers with me as well as without me.a woman who does nothing and lets her man do everything is a little girl not s strong independent woman.

Unknown said...

Sounds like your lazy as hell lol being a good man doesn't mean doing everything a good relationship should be mutual not one way it's 2016 for god sake. A respect a real woman who can handle hers with me as well as without me.a woman who does nothing and lets her man do everything is a little girl not s strong independent woman.

Florida girl said...

This is true in so many ways. I call it a poon fog! It takes some guys a really long time to snap out of it and when they do, they usually don't have a penny left to their name. (of course like you said in the article, some guys are in that perpetual stage of denial because they are certain it could never happen to them) This " starving damsel in distress is your worst nightmare." She will find you guys and she will take everything you've got and then trade up to somebody else when SHE is ready. Women can always spot these vulnerable guys a mile away. Guys may know how to find the easy chicks, but women are the master manipulators by a mile. You might as well leave your wallet on the night stand along with your balls.

Anonymous said...

OK my dude just said he whipped....his words was....is something wrong if I say I'm pussy whipped....he talks about it like its him new best friend....I think its cute....

Anonymous said...

wellll my boyfriend is like this with me so far, but we haven't been intimate yet. so I think it just depends on the guy/ circumstances and if he's into you and loves you ,e tc. and his agenda. bcs at the end of the day every woman has that "thang" btwn her legs, so it prob has to be a combination of a few things to keep him interested not to say good sex can't get a man interested but its not gonna make him stay. everyone's different!!.

Sharing IS Caring