Get Familiar with Talented Generation

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Funny to Me: Mawry Spoof



In the above clip, the actress drops notable Maury gems like proclaiming she's a bad b*tch while also proudly announcing her pregnancy. Ya' know, typical Maury stuff.

I love watching Maury as much as the next bored person and that is part of what makes this parody video so hilarious! This little gem scrolled across my twitter #tahmlahn last evening and I was rolling so much I was compelled to share. I'm not sure about you all, but I watch the Maury show anytime I need to see ratchet people on tv ranging from retirees who aren't sure who their baby daddy is to out of control teens. It never fails that I get a good laugh from both Maury and his high energy guests.

Like I said, its funny to me.

No comments:

Sharing IS Caring