Get Familiar with Talented Generation

Tuesday, October 23, 2012

7 Things EVERY Single Woman Needs

My car is 7 years old. 
I'm not ashamed to say it. 
It's mine.
I paid for it. 
Imma ride that mug until the wheels fall off. Recently, I had some issues with my car and had to leave it in the shop for a few days to get fixed. While I was sitting in the mechanic's shop looking over the release papers, it occurred to me how lucky I am to have a reliable mechanic. He explains every charge to me & shows me everything he's going to fix. Also, if he discovers a new issue he calls me before he fixes it. That might not mean much to you, but it matters to me. 

Prior to finding him, I always dreaded getting my car serviced. Before I moved away my father handled my car maintenance. If the mechanics weren't tryna tell me how the new tires I purchased 6 months ago need to be replaced, they were tryna rope-a-dope me into paying hundreds of dollars for services my car never needed. Put simply, I've grown to distrust mechanics so much that I try not to go without the company of a gentleman who knows about cars. 

After I realized how lucky I am to have a mechanic like him, I got to thinkin about the other things a single chick needs.  I don't get emails and I didn't do a survey. I'm just a blogger who is arrogant enough to think you wanna read what I write. Put ya fantasies about the UPS man on hold. Sit ya single & fabulous ass in a seat. Here are 7 things every single woman needs. . .

7. A Hobby. I'm serious. Yes, really. Get a hobby. Learn a new language or do some damn arts & crafts. You're gonna need that hobby when you get a boo and he wants to spend a few hours playing videogames. Don't become the girlfriend who complains when he wants to spend a few hours to himself. Don't be a lonely single bitch either. 

6. Alone Time. Spend time alone getting to know yourself. No, I don't mean masturbating. I mean taking an honest look at yourself. Figure out your strengths & strengthen your weaknesses. Fall in love with yourself and work to become the type of person you would want to marry if you weren't YOU. 

5. Sex. I know it sounds crazy to encourage single women to have sex, but stick with me on this one. We now know oxytocin is released when you orgasm causing you to bond with your partner. Don't panic, just be responsible and have relevant conversations BEFORE you drop ya drawz. An active sex life reduces depression and anxiety while increasing self-esteem, reducing stress, and boosting your overall immune system. Get laid! 

4 A Skincare Regimen. Every skin care regimen needs a cleanser, toner and a moisturizer. Apply each twice a day while limiting greasy foods and I promise you will see results. I don't understand women who cake on make-up everyday. Do you realize how silly you look with a full face on at the gym? 8/10 men I asked don't like when they can tell their lady is wearing make-up. Do with that what you will.

3. Close Girlfriends. I can't stress this one enough. Every single girls needs a mixed circle of girlfriends she trusts. These girlfriends will be there to check her when she's fuckin up a good thing and give her hope for finding real love. For best results, the circle should be small (no more than 6) and should include, at least: 1 married, 1 engaged, 1 single, 1 sexually experienced, 1 fashionista and 1 motherly figure. Yes, one person can fit into more than one category.

2. A BAD ass first date look. You can rock a little black dress, a blazer and jeans or somethin girly and fashionable. Every single girl NEEDS a go-to first date look that is comfortable, stylish and lets her show off her ASSets. Just keep it cute and don't look like you're trying to hard. 

1. A Male Friend. This male friend needs to be 3 things: 1) Honest with no cut cards; 2) Willing to break a few manlaws; and 3) Not be your phuck buddy. Don't go around making male friends expecting them to give you advice from a male perspective. Raine didn't say do that. Also, don't go asking your friend with benefits for dating advice. It won't go well.

Well there ya have it. 7 things every single woman needs. Did I miss anything? Is there someone you would add to the list? Don't be shy!  


Twitter: @LegallyRatchet1
Email: TalentedGeneration@gmail.com

No comments:

Sharing IS Caring