Get Familiar with Talented Generation

Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Ratchet Song of the Day: KP & Envyi's "Shorty Swing My Way"

Today's song is brought to you by fluorescent black lights and jheri curl activator. We have a white woman with a pixie cut repeatedly asking a "shawty" to swing her way while a black girl wearing loose circular sunglasses raps. Sprinkle in a pinch of club dancing, a basic chorus with a catchy beat and VOILA! Shawties swangin your way. The song is ratchet because in my head she's singing about the shawty swinging his peen her way, but maybe that's just me being ratchet. She ain't no Teena Marie, but she sang the hook in today's song. Listen with me. 

 Don't act like you've never been in a club with a cutie and yearned for him/her to come over and talk to you. If you're single, I wanna remind you that it's almost time to secure a boo to kiss on New Year's. Better get to tellin the shawties to swang your way. 2 points if you can tell me where these 2 people are today. 


Twitter: @LegallyRatchet1
Email: TalentedGeneration@gmail.com

2 comments:

Blue Dragon Enterprises said...

I laughed so hard. I HATED THIS SONG AND VIDEO. It just seemed like 3 girls with crappy office jobs chasing a 9th grade dropout........

Anonymous said...

Loved this song!

Sharing IS Caring