Get Familiar with Talented Generation

Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Ratchet Song of the Day: D.R.S' "Gangsta Lean"

Let me just start by saying I think this is a dope ass song that is only lowkey ratchet. Today's song is brought to you by Jheri curl activator and the makers of 40 Ounce malt liquors. These gangstas got together to harmonize and sing in tribute to fallen gangstas. The song is dedicated to all the homies who died suddenly while living a gansta life. I'm talkin about the dice throwin, drug slangin, bandana carrying gangstas. Listen with me. 

For those who don't think it's ratchet, the line "I tip my FAWTY to your memoryyyy" is enough to make it ratchet, but we're not gonna be picky. Who else pours out a lil liquor to honor the fallen homies? We're not gonna talk about ol boy's coke bottle glasses either. I hear y'all judging him. Shame. 

This might not be the level of ratchet you all are used to & I'm ok with that. You gotta listen to the words and really watch the video. You got a group of gangstas singing a sad. Even ratchets and gangstas get sad sometimes. Young thugs shed tears too, man. 



Twitter: @LegallyRatchet1
Email: TalentedGeneration@gmail.com

No comments:

Sharing IS Caring