Get Familiar with Talented Generation

Thursday, January 03, 2013

Ratchet Song of the Day: Yung Humma ft. Flynt Flossy's "Lemme Smang It"

Happy New Year folks! While you're busy keeping your new year's resolution I'm busy staying true to myself by listening to ratchet music. Today's song is brought to you by income tax stunters and iPods that fell off the back of a UPS truck. I've been meaning to post this song for quite some time now. If you've been reading Talented Generation you've probably noticed my frequent use of the phrase "smang it." You can thank Yung Humma and Flynt Flossy for that. "Smang it" is MORE than just a phrase. It's like math, but in the form of a song. Smash it + Bang it=smang it. Listen with me.
I was introduced to the raw talent of Flynt Flossy and Yung Humma long before their videos started getting 10 million views on Youtube. They changed my life many years ago. What blows my mind is that they are still without a deal while Trinidad James is rollin in dough. Meanwhile, this duo is performing across the nation to nearly sold out crowds. Ratchets be knowing. 

Twitter: @LegallyRatchet1
Email: TalentedGeneration@gmail.com

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I saw em perform at U St Music Hall. can't even lie, that was a great $20 spent.

Raine Lali Gabrielle said...

They were in DC a few weeks ago. So sad I missed it! I hear they put on an awesome show!

Sharing IS Caring