Get Familiar with Talented Generation

Monday, December 06, 2010

Out the door...inspirational quote to start your day

GREAT morning beautiful people!!! Happy Monday! Did ya miss me? I missed you all and I'm so very glad to have my exams in my rearview mirror. Do me a favor and say a prayer for my success.  Enough about me, here is today's quote:

You've done it before and you can do it now. See the positive possibilities. Redirect the substantial energy of your frustration and turn it into positive, effective, unstoppable determination.” -Ralph Marston
Today I challenge all of you to turn all of your frustration (from every angle of your life) and turn it into determination! Dont waste your energy allowing yourself to feel frustrated. Recognize your frustration and the source of it. No matter what is causing you to frustrated, remember you can gain control of your life by learning to control your emotions. Once you are able to recognize the source of your frustration it will become easier to eliminate it. Channel your frustration into something productive and make great things happen today!! You have to decide you want to remain positive in the face of adversity. I believe you can do it now all you have to do is believe in yourself!


Sidenote: Its my absolute favorite time of the year!!  I adore (almost) everything about the holiday season and I hope you take the opportunity to enjoy all the Christmas-like cheer. If you should happen to run into a Scrooge remember this: The best way to spread Christmas cheer is to sing very loud for all to hear!!

Today's Song Choice: Mariah Carey-All I want for Christmas

Love!!!!



No comments:

Sharing IS Caring