Get Familiar with Talented Generation

Saturday, August 01, 2009

A time to celebrate...HUSL Today's first official post and a note of thanks!!!




Well today is the official launch date of HUSL Today and I am very excited! Before beginning what is certain to be an interesting journey as a new blogger, I must first pause to acknowledge those who have helped me get thus far. I believe in the power of saying thank you. It is a classic phrase that still goes a long way. I thank God for blessing me in ways only he and I know. In the spirit of thanking people, I want to thank my parents for allowing me to pursue my dreams. I thank my grandparents for saying yes when my parents said no. I appreciate my aunts, uncles, cousins, nieces, nephews, sisters and brothers who have been my motivation since day one. I want to thank my hubby who has been my muse and has stayed up many nights listening to all of my ideas while motivating me to reach higher. To my fellow HUSL 2L’s “LT” and “Shug” who helped me get through my first year of law school. I’m thankful to “LT” for leaving my very first comment. To my mentor, XW, I thank you for motivating me to be a great law student and for being a great friend. To my adopted mentors, I thank you for your many blessings, which words would not suffice to describe. I thank B for all of the wonderful graphic design work. I thank all of my friends and associations who have all motivated me in ways they will never understand.

I am honored that you have chosen to visit my blog and read my words. Here you will find valuable information, tips, and lifestyle suggestions for my fellow HUSLers. Stay tuned...

Note: I do not claim ownership of the above photo. I found it on google...where else?

No comments:

Sharing IS Caring