Get Familiar with Talented Generation

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Out the door...inspirational quote to start your day

GREAT morning beautiful people!!! Happy Hump Day!

Its a double duty day of quotes today:
If the only prayer you said in your whole life was, "thank you," that would suffice.  ~Meister Eckhart
As we express our gratitude, we must never forget that the highest appreciation is not to utter words, but to live by them.  ~John Fitzgerald Kennedy

This morning's message is all about giving thanks. Today I woke up and it was one of those mornings where I realized how blessed I really am. I dont think you get it. I lit'rally woke up this morning and said "Man I am blessed." Although I publish inspiration for you all, sometimes I lose sight of my own strength and inspiration. I have my own struggles and insecurities but I chose not to allow them to get the best of me. This is because I believe for every ONE thing I could choose to complain about, there are 100 other things I could give thanks for. For example, I could complain about having a headache OR I could give thanks for awareness, for sanity, for having the funds to purchase meds and for having a warm place to sleep it off.  I have come a long way on my journey to adulthood and I am still learning and deciding the type of person I want to become. I am not the wealthiest woman in the world but I am not poor either. I am thankful for where I am and I appreciate everyone and everything in my life right now. I encourage you to do the same. Maybe you dont understand what it means to be thankful for the little things but I hope you do. With that said, I hereby declare today a day to give thanks. Don't wait until Thanksgiving (or any other holiday) to recognize what you are thankful for, you can do it right now! Fight for what you believe in, give yourself to the people you love and remain humbled and thankful for all that you have. At the same time, recognize that you can work to create or obtain the things you lack.

Since this song was in my heart this morning, its my song choice. Check it>> Total Praise.

Love!!!

No comments:

Sharing IS Caring