Get Familiar with Talented Generation

Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Ratchet Song of the Day: Three 6 Mafia's "Lil Freak"

Today's song is brought to you by face tats and paisley printed bandanas. Aside from it being a Three 6 Mafia (usually a GIVEN for ratchetness) song, it's ratchet because it starts "I know a lil freak in Hollwood. Sucks on d*ck. Does it real good." Don't be mad cuz you can't relate. Listen with me. 

Some of you may not know this, but before I started following Webbie on twitta I was a huge fan of his music. Savage Life is still one of my favorite albums. This song made me reminisce about some thangs I won't share here. Bet you won't play this at your Thanksgiving dinner! lol! 


2 comments:

clove8canela said...

Love this. And loooove Three 6. Three 6 always knows how to make their ratchet juuust right. They're like the pioneers of this ish; I just can't resist ratchet to a catchy beat. And the pregnant belly baring (down white) girl dancing at 2:56 - 2:58 - smh... (but I guess you need that though or the video just wouldn't be right)

Rickeysha said...

Three 6 Mafia's songs & videos guarantee levels of ratchet no other artists can imitate. I love them for that.

Sharing IS Caring