Get Familiar with Talented Generation

Tuesday, November 06, 2012

Ratchet Song of the Day: Trinidad James' "All Gold Everything"

Ratchets love gold. What better way to share the love than to take a few cans of spray paint and cover random items like a grocery store shopping cart and a bicycle? Get yo life! There IS no better way!!! Because of that, today's song is brought to you by jheri curl products and gold spray paint. If you don't know bout Trinidad James, it's time for you to change that. Listen with me. 

Popped a molly I'm sweatin...WOOO! This dude looks like Jerome (from Martin) watched a few 2Chainz videos and attended the Gucci Mane school of Rap. Nonetheless, after a few listens it's a song I could listen to. Don't be over there judging me.  

Special s/o to reader Chris for sharing this with me!! 

Twitter: @LegallyRatchet1
Email: TalentedGeneration@gmail.com

No comments:

Sharing IS Caring