Get Familiar with Talented Generation

Friday, October 28, 2011

Daily Inspiration

GREAT morning beautiful people! Happy Friday! Here is today's quote:

Continuous effort - not strength or intelligence - is the key to unlocking our potential. -Winston Churchill
Confession: A few days ago I found myself a little discouraged. I started to feel like my degrees and my intelligence weren't enough. Like I hadn't networked with enough people. Like I was weak. I started contemplating settling into a job I didn't want because I thought finding a job I truly love was a dream. Yea, I was trippin', HARD. Thats the part of post-grad life they don't tell you about. Thats the part people won't admit they experience. It donned on me that 1/2 the battle on the journey to reaching your personal goals is to remain motivated when things appear to be at a standstill. If you ever find yourself in a similar situation, muster up the strength to keep your momentum going. Also important is to tell someone how you're feeling. Don't allow that kind of stress to simmer inside of you. Stress can be seriously debilitating and its important to acknowledge that it exists and to work through its root causes. Continue to believe in yourself. Don't allow your surroundings to break you. Don't allow your spirit to be saddened. You have to find your inner strength and rely upon it to continue fighting for your dreams. When all else fails, you will succeed if you continue to push forward. Even when it appears the odds are stacked against you, brainstorm ways to get around them because quitting is unacceptable.

Today's Song Choice: Rihanna Cheers (Drink to That)

Do your happy dance in 5, 4, 3, 2...NOW!

Spread Love!

No comments:

Sharing IS Caring