Get Familiar with Talented Generation

Friday, October 28, 2011

Music News: Beyonce Drops Vid for "Party (rmx)" ft. J.Cole

Let me just say that I was so happy to see this in my inbox. I've watched the video several times as I love the song! "Ya got the swag sauce, she drippin SWAGOO!"

CHECK IT:



Love the Solange and Kelly Roland cameos! Sorta wish she kept Andre 3stacks but whatevs.


Tidbits: This week BeyoncĂ© also announced she will be releasing her "Live At Roseland" DVD exclusively at Walmart on November 21st and the "Live At Roseland: Elements of 4" deluxe edition available everywhere November 29th. The DVD features 26 live songs that brings the quaint setting turn stadium performances to your living room. The deluxe edition features the complete concert, in addition to bonus offstage footage, a 20-page booklet and a video anthology that includes seven videos from her latest album, "4".

No comments:

Sharing IS Caring