Get Familiar with Talented Generation

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Funny to Me: Property Law According to Toddlers

So my youngest niece is a toddler now. She's walking and won't shut up talking and just an all around happy baby. I find myself wondering what goes on in the minds of babies and toddlers and then the innanets answered that question for me. See for yourself...


Toddler Property Laws 


1. If I like it, it's mine.
2. If it's in my hand, Its mine.
3. If I can take it from you, it's mine.
4. If I had it a little while ago, It's mine.
5. If it's mine, it must never appear to be yours in any way.
6. If I am doing or building something,all the pieces are mine.
7. If it looks like mine, it is mine.
8. If I saw it first, it's mine.
9. If you are playing with something and you put it down, it     automatically becomes mine.
10. If it's broken, it's yours. 



Gotta love the kiddies :)

No comments:

Sharing IS Caring