Get Familiar with Talented Generation

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

FUNNY TO ME: The CVS holyghost, FACT or FAKE?!

Not that there is anything funny about the holyghost or taking God or Jesus' name in vain but this pulled a little more than a giggle from me. If you've ever been in a store or public area where someone gets rambunctious for no reason, I hope you can appreciate the video below.




Who wants to bet she got this way because her meds weren't ready?

My only complaint after watching this video is that it lacks audience reactions. Could you imagine *thinking* you were going to make a "quick" stop at your local CVS and getting caught up in her behavior? I'm not ever lucky enough to catch things like this on video, but I am thankful for those who are!

Like I said, its funny to me.

No comments:

Sharing IS Caring