Get Familiar with Talented Generation

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Out the door...inspirational quote to start your day

GREAT morning beautiful people! I'd first like to apologize for the lack of posts lately, I took a last minute vacay and enjoyed every minute of it. Enough about me, today HUSL Today features a video of quotes instead of the usual single quote. Check it below:



There are days when it is hard to find the motivation to do what you know needs to be done. For me those days happen when I'm in Florida on a beach soaking up the sun and continue for a day or two after I return to work. For you it may be the days you spend in the arms of the one you love or after a long Monday. Regardless of when those days occur, remain conscious of your goals. Post visual reminders in the form of photos, vision boards, quotes and to-do lists to remind you to keep pushing towards greatness. Don't forget to go the extra mile to place a stamp of EXCELLENCE on everything you do!


The teacher wants to become the student, tell me how to you find motivation when you all you want to do is be a couch potato?

Sidenote: I'll be running in the 5K AIDS Walk this Saturday in DC. If you are interested in donating to the cause, click here to donate to my team.

Love!!!

No comments:

Sharing IS Caring