Get Familiar with Talented Generation

Friday, September 17, 2010

Out the door...inspirational quote to start your day

Good morning beautiful people!! 


Just in time for the weekend, HUSL Today is back! I apologize about the long hiatus but hopefully IT has fixed my issue. The worst part about it is that I contemplated giving up my mac for a little while because of the connectivity issues but I can connect now so I hope its a good sign. Without further delay, I give you FIVE inspirational quotes to make up for the week I missed. Read below and see if you can figure out the common theme for today: 


"Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment."  -Buddha 

"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first."-Mark Twain 

"I still find each day too short for all the thoughts I want to think, all the walks I want to take, all the books I want to read, and all the friends I want to see." -John Burroughs 

"Look, I don't want to wax philosophic, but I will say that if you're alive you've got to flap your arms and legs, you've got to jump around a lot, for life is the very opposite of death, and therefore you must at very least think noisy and colorfully, or you're not alive." -Mel Brooks 

"You will never be happy if you continue to search for what happiness consists of. You will never live if you are looking for the meaning of life." -Albert Camus 




Today's message is all about LIVING YOUR LIFE! It is something I want all of  you to do. I know you're breathing oxygen and eating food but are you LIVING? When I say LIVE I mean I want you all to do what makes you and the people you love happy. Take risks and learn to recognize once in a lifetime opportunities. Obstacles will present themselves. You will get discouraged sometimes. You may sometimes feel like you're alone but the one thing you must never forget is that life will go on. The sun will rise and the days will pass but it is up to you how you spend the time you're awake. Spend it with those that support you. Spend it working towards your dream. Spend it looking fabulous! Take full advantage of all opportunities and truly live without looking back on your days and having regrets. If you ever have to say "I should have" or "I could have" its time to re-evaluate why you are holding yourself back. Take your life to the next level!  Life is too short to spend it miserable, dealing with negative people or doing things that make you unhappy. Take a step back and evaluate every aspect of your life. If there is something you want to change, dont hesitate just CHANGE IT! What are you waiting for? Dont wait for a new year, or a birthday or a catastrophe take charge of your life and live the way you want to live! 


Today's song: Kanye West- Runaway. Warning explicit lyrics. 


Just for laughs check the pic below: 






Love!!! 


No comments:

Sharing IS Caring