Get Familiar with Talented Generation

Thursday, October 21, 2010

Out the door...inspirational quote to start your day

GREAT morning beautiful people! Its ALMOST FRIDAY!! Read below for today's quote:

“There comes a time when you have to stand up and shout: This is me damn it! I look the way I look, think the way I think, feel the way I feel, love the way I love! I am a whole complex package. Take me... or leave me. Accept me - or walk away! Do not try to make me feel like less of a person, just because I don't fit your idea of who I should be and don't try to change me to fit your mold. If I need to change, I alone will make that decision. When you are strong enough to love yourself 100%, good and bad - you will be amazed at the opportunities that life presents you.” -Stacy Charter


Your perception of yourself has an enormous impact on how others perceive you. Perception is reality — the more self confidence you have, the more likely it is you’ll succeed. Improve your perception of yourself and it will help improve your outlook on the things in your life. Accept that you are not perfect but that you are a perfect version of yourself. Do not change yourself to make others happy and do not make your personality smaller because it will make those around you feel better. Remember NO ONE can make you feel inferior without your permission. Dont be afraid to stand out, make it your mission to do so.I challenge all of you to stand tall in the face of adversity, smile when you want to frown and face the world with confidence today.  I know you can do it! 


No Excuses! 


Today's song choice: Eminem-Lose Yourself. 


Love! 

No comments:

Sharing IS Caring