Get Familiar with Talented Generation

Monday, March 14, 2011

Morning Inspiration

GREAT morning all! Happy Monday! Did yah miss me?! I missed you all but I enjoyed my vacay. Bear with me as it has been a struggle to transition back to reality.


“Everything in life is connected somehow. You may have to dig deep to find it but its there. Everything is the same even though its different. Somehow everything connects back with your life. The faces in certain places may be different, but the situation is the same. Irony is a hidden factor that creeps around us in life, letting its presence felt only after it has left. Picture back to a year ago and the situation you were in. Look at how things are different yet somehow everything it still in someway cognate. Everything connects together to form the balance of life, to maintain structure. Change is and always will be inevitable, but everything is relative, and all the moments and times in your life will come back around again, you just might find yourself on the other side of the coin. Things are always changing, as fast as everything stays the same.” -Unknown

For many of you today is the beginning of an undoubtedly epic spring break. I encourage all of you to travel safely. For the rest of us, today is another work or school day. Regardless of your mindset right now, I encourage you to keep your mind open to the possibilities of change. I believe this is true for everyone regardless of what stage they are in life. Keeping your mind open will have a dramatic effect on how you process the hap'nins of your life. When the opportunity to try something new presents itself, take it! Let go of any fears you have about how people may judge you because you are the one who will miss out. People will always judge you, but you are the one who has to be strong enough to live the life you want to live anyway. Aside from engaging in activities that may cause you to lose your job, life & family I say take a leap of faith and live your life to the fullest! There is no reason you should live with regrets. If there is something you have always wanted to do (I really hope Carnival in Trinidad is one of them!) what the heck are you waiting for? Stop allowing other people to have more fun than you! Why should other people have all the fun? Stop living vicariously through other people! You have a life to live too and I think it is time you started acting like it. There are so many things you can do to enjoy life and I suggest you create a list of things you would like to do. Need an example? Here is my list:

Train for and finish a triathlon.
Climb a mountain.
Go whitewater rafting.
Go mountain biking.
Body surf (check!)
Learn to surf.
Adopt an animal from a shelter.
Bungee jump in South Africa or Costa Rica.
Snow board in Colorado.
Go on a tour of the Panama Canal Jungle
Zipline through the rainforest (or any area)

My list is continuing as I add more things after I complete one of them. Feel free to share yours.

Today's song choice: Machel Montano-Advantage...D stage is in front of us!

Just for laughs...check out this classic scene from Martin.




Pick up the pieces! Hustle Man has talent! *giggles*

All my love!

No comments:

Sharing IS Caring