Get Familiar with Talented Generation

Friday, March 18, 2011

Morning Inspiration

GREAT morning everyone!! Let me just take a sigh of relief that today is Friday *sigh*. The weeks are getting more and more hectic but I am enjoying every moment of life. Its time to share some inspiration so we can all aim to make the most of it!

“The biggest adventure you can take is to live the life of your dreams.” -Oprah Winfrey
Are you living the life of your dreams? Are you closer to living your dream today than you were yesterday? I sure hope all of you were able to answer those questions in the affirmative. BUT I understand life can throw you curve balls, I am here to encourage those of you who answered NO to either question. Don't be ashamed to admit your life is not where you imagined it. Heck I never thought at my age I wouldn't already be a millionaire but I'm still a thousandaire going strong. I'm not afraid to admit I still haven't accomplished things I set out to do but I dont allow that to discourage me. I still consider every step to be an adventure and since I have to work harder every accomplishment means *that* much more. You have to decide the same thing. Just because your life isn't in the exact place you imagined you would be at this point does not mean you still can't enjoy it.  Go on an adventure. Hone your talents. Discover the purpose of your life. You were not born  to simply take up space. You were not destined for failure. You will be successful. You will accomplish great things today and every day. Get out an celebrate life! Pull yourself out of your St. Patrick's Day hangover rut and decide to live your dream! Be fearless!

Today's song choice: Aerosmith-I Dont Wanna Miss a Thing
Spread Love!!!


No comments:

Sharing IS Caring