Get Familiar with Talented Generation

Thursday, March 03, 2011

Morning Inspiration

Great morning everyone!! Happy "almost Friday"


Never stop. One stops as soon as something is about to happen. -Peter Brock


Last night as I was working on an assignment I have struggled with completing over a week I was on the verge of giving up. My computer had 2 minutes of battery life and I decided instead of charging it, I would call it a night. As soon as I decided that, I had a breakthrough. The instructions for completing the assignment made sense and I darted to retrieve my charger. After only 10 minutes I was able to make more significant progress on the project than I managed to make in an entire week. I started to wonder how many times I gave up too soon and I became determined not to allow myself to get so downtrodden again. I cannot allow myself to stop trying as long as I have Google.  There is always a way to make something happen as long as you are determined to find it. Don't poison your own growth by allowing yourself to give up when it seems like your situation is hopeless. When you feel like giving up, step outside of the situation for a few minutes and clear your head. Drink a glass of water. Take a walk outside. Listen to soothing music. You may choose to do all of the aforementioned simultaneously or one a time but you get the point. Don't ever stop. As long as you keep going, you are one step closer to winning. 




SN: My brain is already on vacation. Sadly, my body hasn't boarded a plane yet. 


Today's Song Choice: Bell Biv Divoe-Poison. 


Spread Love! 

No comments:

Sharing IS Caring