Get Familiar with Talented Generation

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

"C'mon Son!" moment of the day...



In case you missed it, Usher recently lost over $1 million dollars in jewelry, furs, and electronics in a car theft outside of the AT&T store near Lenox Mall (guess he shops like the regular folk). Among the things reportedly taken were two laptops which contained new songs Ursh has been working on. Pardon me while I vent: I dont have 10% of Usher's money and I don't keep valuable stuff in my car which means (in the words of Chris Tucker) if somebody tries to rob me he'll just be practicing!! For underestimating the things people will do to take what you have Usher gets a big C'mon son! Keep a watchful eye for "leaked" songs from Mr. "Sign them papers" himself.

In the mean time, share your "Cmon son!" moment of the day with your HUSL Today friends!



Be Young;
Be Professional;
Be Great!

No comments:

Sharing IS Caring