Get Familiar with Talented Generation

Monday, January 25, 2010

Out the door...inspirational quote to start your day

Goodmorning beautiful people of HUSL Today!

I hope your weekend was rejuvenating and exhilarating. For most of us, Monday means back to work and the inevitable onset of the Monday blues. Well my mission today is to get you off on the right foot so the Monday blues doesn't set in and deter you from making today a great day. Without further delay, its time for the "out the door" quote of the day.

"Never lose a chance of saying a kind word."
William Thackeray


I know I know. The quote seems so elementary school right? Well I thought I would take time out to acknowledge that it is not always our tasks that make getting through our days most difficult; sometimes it is the people we must deal with. With that said, I challenge all of you to take advantage of opportunities to say a kind word today. When someone rubs you the wrong way today, take a step back and resist the urge to react negatively. Kind words will take you a long way.

Before you start your mission to make today a great day, take a moment to meditate on what the words above mean to you. As always, hold on to that meaning and keep it in mind when you encounter difficult situations.

SN: I'm excited that the WHO DAT nation is going to the Superbowl :-)

Happy Monday my friends!

No comments:

Sharing IS Caring