Get Familiar with Talented Generation

Friday, January 29, 2010

Out the door...inspirational quote to start your day

Happy Friday Friends!


"By associating with wise people you will become wise yourself."
-Menander


The people around you will rub off on you one way or another. I challenge all of you to surround yourself with positive and wise people, they will be a great asset. Do not waste another minute being surrounded by someone who does not encourage your or have a positive impact on your life.

Peace and blessings :)

Sidenote: My friend B Trib is going into the academy and I want to wish him the best of luck. He's been like a big brother to me since the first time I met him and made me feel like I have family away from home. I appreciate you, I'm proud of you & I will keep you in my prayers buddy! I applaud you :-)
Image Source: fineartamerica.com

No comments:

Sharing IS Caring