Get Familiar with Talented Generation

Monday, January 11, 2010

Revitalize your dreams! Become a Phoenix!

For those who are unfamiliar with the symbolism behind the Phoenix, it is a mythical sacred firebird that originated in ancient mythology. It lives a long life (500 to 1,000 years), near the end of which it builds itself a nest of twigs that then ignites; both nest and bird burn fiercely and are reduced to ashes, from which a new, young phoenix or phoenix egg immediately arises, reborn anew to live again. The new phoenix is destined to live as long as its old self. Although we cannot reduce ourselves to ashes like the Phoenix, we can still make a conscious decision to never let anything (not even a powerful fire) completely destroy us. A person who lives life as if they are a Phoenix is one who makes the most of each day while understanding that they are in control of how situations affect them.


A Phoenix is fearless.
A Phoenix is selfless.
A Phoenix is determined.
A Phoenix is strong.
A Phoenix is resourceful.
A Phoenix cannot be broken or destroyed.





Understand that you can choose to awaken from difficult situations a new person and a better version of yourself. Understand that it is your choice to live your best day every day. Understand that it is your choice to invest in your happiness and become successful in your own right. No one can be a better version of you than you are! You were born with the qualities you need to live your dream, now is the time to shed all of the bad energy and come through the fire a new person. Take a moment to consciously decide that today is the beginning of the rest of your life. Take all of your negative experiences and turn them into triumph! There is a phoenix inside of you. All you have to do is reach down and channel that energy. I believe in you and I know you can do it. Awaken your inner phoenix starting now!

Be Young;
Be Professional;
Be Great!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I Believe I Can Fly
I Believe I Can Touch the Sky
I Think About It Every Nite and Day
Spread My Wings and Fly Away
I Believe I Can Soar
I See Me Running Through That Open Door
I BELIEVE......I CAN FLY!!!!!

SEE IT
BELIEVE IT
ACHIEVE IT

Sharing IS Caring