Get Familiar with Talented Generation

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Out the door. . . inspirational quote to start your day

Good Morning friends!!! I thank you for stopping by today. It has been hectic to the umpteenth power the last few days but I made time today to bless my friends with a few posts. They are a bit earlier than usual but I know you will appreciate my efforts nonetheless. We'll start with today's "out the door" quote:


“You've got to get up every morning with determination if you're going to go to bed with satisfaction.” 
-George Lorimer
If you begin your day with determination it increases the likelihood that you will be satisfied with your efforts by your bedtime. This quote struck a cord with me and I hope it inspires you as well. Make the decision right now that you will work with passion and trove through perils with determination. Feel free to share your interpretations in the comment section. The platform is yours...

No comments:

Sharing IS Caring