Get Familiar with Talented Generation

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Out the door...inspirational quote to start your day

Good Morning friends! I'm feeling a little better today so I am once again in a great mood and enjoying life's little gifts. Its a beautiful day today and I vow to enjoy it. Hugs for the ladies, smooches for the gentlemen. Can you feel the love? Good.  Here is today's "out the door" quote:


"Desire is the key to motivation, but it's determination and commitment to an unrelenting pursuit of your goal - a commitment to excellence - that will enable you to attain the success you seek."
-Mario Andretti

As I sniffle and cough to get through my day I ask that you all take a moment and appreciate the things you do have. If you dont think you're blessed start with being thankful that you have life and a clear mind to read my words.

Te Amo.

No comments:

Sharing IS Caring