Get Familiar with Talented Generation

Friday, April 23, 2010

Out the door...inspirational quote to start your day

Good morning ladies and gents! Just in case you haven't looked at a calendar yet, iiiittttsss Friday! For some of you today is the last day of your workweek while others celebrate their "Friday" on a different day of the week. I've been there so I can appreciate the feeling of celebrating "Friday" on a Wednesday *giggles*. Random fact about me: I love music. Thus, today's "out the door" quote is an ode to my love for tunes:


 "The motivation for me is them telling me what I could not be" 
-Jay-Z

I appreciate all forms of music from Coldplay to Jill Scott to Tim McGraw to Beyonce to Wacka Flocka Flames (yes that is his real name) to Jiggaman and the list goes on. Music has always had profound effects on me. Music is so tied to my spirit that you can guage my mood by the tempo of music I'm listening to. Music alters my mood. It inspires me. It mellows me. It excites me.  Does anyone else have this type of relationship with music? I sure hope so. I want to share a song that has been stuck in my head for the past few days:



Well my friends, what song have you fallen in love with as of late? What song inspires or motivates you? Go ahead, share the music that ignites that special something inside of you. Sharing is caring!

Sidenote: Congrats to Katie Washington for becoming Notre Dame University's first African American Valedictorian! HUSL Today commends her on her achievements and her parents for their efforts in raising an accomplished family. Way to go Katie!

Happy 58th Birthday Mr. III! Forever in my heart.

No comments:

Sharing IS Caring