Get Familiar with Talented Generation

Friday, April 02, 2010

Out the door...inspirational quote to start your day

Good morning friends! Happy Friday! Is it me or are the weeks flying by? Ok maybe its just me. Did anyone get punk'd yesterday for April fool's?  *Giggles* Nobody played a joke on me so I'm happy.

Here is today's "out the door" quote:

“Interruptions can be viewed as sources of irritation or opportunities for service, as moments lost or experience gained, as time wasted or horizons widened. They can annoy us or enrich us, get under our skin or give us a shot in the arm. Monopolize our minutes or spice our schedules, depending on our attitude toward them." 
-William Arthur Ward

Approach all obstacles with a positive attitude. If you have a 9-5 gig then today is the only thing that stands between you and a restful weekend. Approach situations seeking positive results. Resist the temptation to become agitated by life's unexpected curve balls. Instead, accept them as a blessing and a break in the monotony of our days.

Sidenote: This post is dedicated to all of my wonderful friends both near and far! I love all of you! You are the source of my sanity and comfort and I am so grateful to have you in my life. You inspire me. You motivate me. You've all helped me get through tough times in ways I cannot put into words. It amazes me that you know my flaws and you still love me. Take a moment and thank your friends today. Get extra mushy and tell them you love them.

Just for laughs, check out one of my favorite scenes from the movie Friday:


I will go so far as to say this is one of the best movies of our generation. The comedy is never-ending but there are also important messages in the plot. I enjoy watching movies from all genres and this is one of my absolute favorites!

Permission granted to do a happy dance. 

No comments:

Sharing IS Caring