Get Familiar with Talented Generation

Friday, August 20, 2010

Out the door...inspirational quote to start your day

(I know its late, forgive me)

GREAT afternoon everyone! I hope your Friday is off to a great start! Mine is definitely off to a busy start hence the late post. Here is today's quote:

"If I was on a march at the moment I would be saying to everyone: 'Be honest with each other. Admit there are limitless possibilities in relationships, and love as many people as you can in whatever way you want, and get rid of your inhibitions, and we'll all be happy."

-Ian Mckellen

Each one of us has to decide how you want to lead your lives. You can visit HUSL Today everyday and read our quotes (I appreciate thee). You can watch Oprah and buy all the products she recommends. You can allow people like Dr. Laura and Dr. Phil to give you advice about how to handle your life, finances and your family and insult you along the way. You can engage in retail therapy. You can talk to trained professionals about your issues. Although I am not discouraging any of you from seeking professional help or from entertaining yourself however you may choose, what I am encouraging you to do is to take the reigns on the ride called "your life." Do not restrict yourself to a box others have placed you in. Do more than step outside of the box, live your life as though there is no box!!

Love!

No comments:

Sharing IS Caring