Get Familiar with Talented Generation

Friday, August 13, 2010

Diary of a blogger volume 1

Dear Diary,

This week has been a terrible week. Ok I should not say terrible but it was not the best of the best. I can be too critical of myself at times. I was forced to desert my love (HUSL Today) for most of the day .

Lately I've been considering changing the angle of HUSL Today to make it more of an inspiration source with a balance of information. I want to share more articles and more news sources but I havent decided exactly how I'm going to do that. I start school on Tuesday and I really want to work on my posting consistency. Most times I am awake until 2am writing posts and scheduling them for later that day. I'm not sure I will be able to continue doing so as the school year progresses. I will continue to post everyday that its possible no matter what.

The most difficult part of blogging is finding the time to create quality entries. there were times when I could have thrown together entries and I decided my readers deserve more than that. Lately I havent been able to find the time to blog like I want to. This week was especially difficult since I was told about a last minute training. Of course the trainers were "innovative" so they encouraged us to put down our cell phones and computers and interact with our teammates. In situations like that, no one wants to be the one who does not follow directions. Also, I didnt want to seem like the person who could not put my technology down. Nevertheless, I played along. It was hard to focus, but I understand the reason we were encouraged to focus on the message.

I'm going to use this weekend to re-evaluate my approach to blogging and school.  In the mean time, I recently started a relationship & love blog with my friends. Check it here. See if you can guess which personality is me.


All my love,

No comments:

Sharing IS Caring