Get Familiar with Talented Generation

Monday, January 10, 2011

Daily Inspiration from HUSL Today

GREAT morning beautiful people!! Did you miss me a little while I was gone? I missed you all! Back to business...



The secret to a rich life is to have more beginnings than endings.” -David Weinbaum


After a brief hiatus I am admittedly nervous about my first post of the new year. I vented to a friend about how nervous I was about thinking of something to post. My friend said "Well girl, all you have to do is start typing and your fingers will do the rest." That conversation inspired me to remind you all that every journey begins with the first step. Once you take the first step it is IMPERATIVE that you continue "stepping." The first step will turn into another and another and before you know it you will have walked a mile. Pretty soon the miles will multiply and you will look back on your journey in awe of how far you have come. Proceed to progress and never be afraid of change because without change there is no progress.

Go ahead, strap up your boots and take the first step!

Today's song choice: Katy Perry-Firework. Love this song!

Love!

No comments:

Sharing IS Caring