Get Familiar with Talented Generation

Friday, January 28, 2011

Freedom Friday

Greetings and blessings everyone! I came across something interesting this week and thought I'd share it. Since this is outside of what I usually post, I decided to call it "Freedom Friday" because I'm "free" to post whatever I feel like posting. Hate it or love it. I might do it again next week or I might not.

What is this interesting thing?? NEW MUSIC!  You all should know by now even if you don't care so the thought of new music makes me very happy. I'm even happier to share it with you. Click here to check out one of my favorite tracks from up and coming artist Ms. Kia called "Ms. Go Getta."


Want more of Ms. Kia? Click here to download her entire mixtape.

Thanks for the love this week peeps! 


Have a great weekend! 

No comments:

Sharing IS Caring