Get Familiar with Talented Generation

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Funny to Me: Nick Cannon Wants You to See His Booty Werk





As corny as he may be I like Nick Cannon. I think he's a smart guy and I love the way he wears his suits. He's fearless when it comes to what he wants to do and considering the multi-millionaire managed to procreate with Mariah Carey I would say he's a winner. I gotta admit I wonder how entertaining their life is when they are sitting at home having family time. I have a feeling Nick keeps Mariah laughing.

This booty werk video tho? Idk if I would want to see my man in shorts but I darn sure got a good laugh. Fellas, would you don a pair of Daisy Dukes for the sake of company? Ladies, would you be suspicious if your man decided to rock some DDs for the world to see?

No comments:

Sharing IS Caring