Get Familiar with Talented Generation

Friday, September 30, 2011

Morning Inspiration

GREAT morning my beauties!!! I know you all missed me because I sure did miss you all! I have a quick minute to post so I thought I would share some inspiration with my loves. Here is today's quote:

Happiness is not something ready made. It comes from your own actions. -Dalai Lama

I know this week its been tortoise slow at Talented Generation, but I promise things will pick up soon.  I appreciate you all for sticking with me. This may be a day late and a dollar short since today is Friday but eff it. Has anyone ever told you "Its a blessing to be a blessing?" Well its true. Don't believe me? If you have an opportunity to be a blessing to someone else, take advantage of it. Take note of how it makes you feel.I bet it makes you feel good. I bet it makes you feel better if you do it just because you wanted to do it and not because you were expecting something in return.

Today's challenge is to use your energy to make yourself happy but allot enough energy to do something kind for someone else.

Today's Song Choice: Kirk Franklin-Smile 

Spread love =)

No comments:

Sharing IS Caring