Get Familiar with Talented Generation

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Morning Inspiration

GREAT morning beautiful people!! Happy Hump Day! Here is today's quote:

Let us not be content and wait and see what will happen, but give us the determination to make the right things happen. -Peter Marshall
While no one has a sure-fire formula for becoming successful we all have our own idea about what failure looks like. My idea of failure is to stop working to make things happen. It is very difficult for me to sit and wait. I'm not one to sit around and engage in wishful thinking either. I prefer to put in work so I can enjoy the fruits of my labor when they are ripe. I look at my progress like I am a gardener. I look at my goals/dreams like plants. Just like gardening, success is something you must continue to work at and work towards. You must be sure to water your goals with hard work. You must provide your goals with the proper nutrients. You must give your goals the proper amount of sunlight by allowing them the room to grow. You must monitor your goals and protect them from bad weather. Also important, you must weed your garden. This means at every step of your process, take special care to protect your brand. Eliminate the people who are benefitting from your hard work while making you look bad. People will want to latch on to you because they see you beaming with success but be cautious. Don't be afraid to grab the weed whacker and eliminate them from your circle.

Gardeners don't stop working towards success because he/she has realized his/her goals. They  understand that it is a cycle. Gardeners are not content with this season's harvest. They know that gardening is a continuous process. When you achieve one set of goals, you sow new seeds and embark to accomplish more things.

I pray all of you have the determination to get up, get out and make something happen. Its only right!

SN: Wow time is FLYING! We are almost half way through September! Where is 2011 going?

Today's Song Choice: New Edition-Can You Stand The Rain?

Spread Love!

No comments:

Sharing IS Caring