Get Familiar with Talented Generation

Monday, September 12, 2011

Morning Inspiration

GREAT morning beautiful people!! Its motivation MONDAY! I hope you all enjoyed your weekend! It was a beautiful weekend in the DMV and that is ALWAYS a good thing. Here is today's quote: 


"Never let go of hope. One day you will see that it all has finally come together. What you have always wished for has finally come to be. You will look back and laugh at what has passed and you will ask yourself...'How did I get through all of that?" -Author Unknown





As young professionals and new grads, our lives are in a state of transition. Things are up in the air and we have to be patient with ourselves. The climb to the top is not easy but I know I will have one hell of a story to tell when I get there. One thing I know I will not allow myself to do is to give up hope. 

I'm sure you all have experienced your fair share of adversity and I am here today to tell you to keep pushing. It is NOT ok for you to surrender your hopes and dreams because things got a little rough. I know Mondays can be a little rough when you feel underemployed and unappreciated but don't allow your circumstances to deflate your balloon of hope. Keep your mind focused on the light at the end of the tunnel even if you can't see it yet. You have to trust and believe it is there. You would be doing yourself a disservice if you allowed yourself to let go of the hopes and dreams you have worked so hard to see become a reality. 


I work hard and I know all of you do too. Although I can't be 100% sure what motivates you all to keep going, I hope it all pays off for you. My sincere prayer is for all of you to be happy doing what you love to do. 



**If adversity builds character, I'm on my way to becoming an entire CAST.**




Today's song choice: Cee-Lo Green & Melonie Fiona Fool For You


Spread love! 



No comments:

Sharing IS Caring