Get Familiar with Talented Generation

Wednesday, September 07, 2011

Morning Inspiration

GREAT morning my loves! Happy Hump Day! I hope you are all having a fantabulous week so far! Here is today's quote:

Be courteous to all, but intimate with few, and let those few be well tried before you give them your confidence. -George Washington 
One of my favorite songs begins with "Sometimes you have to encourage yourself" and I am reminded of that lesson as I type. Do not be afraid to reach out to others when you are feeling a little discouraged. I am not saying this because I think you should share your personal business, I am saying this because holding in your stress can be detrimental to your health. I say it also because hiding your struggles from those you love can be detrimental to your relationships. Learn to trust your circle enough to know they are there to support you. Trust that they have your best interests in their hearts. You never know the strength you can gather from an encouraging word. When it comes to sharing your feelings with those you love, don't hold back. If you are down, tell them you are down so they can pick you up. If you are in need of a hug, tell them so they can embrace you. If you need someone to vent to, tell them so they can open their ears and their hearts. If you need advice, tell them so they can give you their opinion. Understand that I am not advising you to put your faith in man. I am merely recommending that you reach out to those who love you when you need them the most.  Don't waste the resources in your circle because you want everyone to believe your life is perfect. No one is foolish enough to believe you anyway. You are a human and that means you are innately imperfect. Embrace your imperfections and love yourself unconditionally.

SN: Still, I advise all of you to be careful because if someone has shared the darkest secrets of another with you, they will share your darkest secrets with another.

Today's song choice: Wobble Line Dance. Oh YEA! Its time to get your dance on!

Spread Love!!

No comments:

Sharing IS Caring