Get Familiar with Talented Generation

Wednesday, June 27, 2012

On Another Level: The Real Mistresses of Atlanta Trailer

The interwebs have been turned on its side by the trailer for the latest reality show: The Real Mistresses of Atlanta. I love messy people as much as the next person but from the looks of the trailer, the show features people with a whole bunch of "slashes" and not a lot of sense. They describe themselves as models SLASH video vixens and so on and so forth. I know no one asked me but they look like a bunch of sluts SLASH people who need to have several seats to me. Did they find these people on Craigslist selling ass?

According to the people featured (which includes a homosexual man) the definition of a mistress is "...a woman who is in charge. She is the other woman. She is the one who gets it done." This really happened, ya'll. With names like Mary Jane and Malia Michel (from the Drake line "someone tell Malia I'm on fiyah she should work tonight") the mistresses allow the cameras to follow them while they live their lives sleeping with another woman's man and spending money from a married household. Riding around & they gettin it. To say the least, they are some bold bishes.

Whoa dere! Thats 8 minutes and 26 seconds of my life I'll never get back. Weezy F. Baby's Ex's current boo is the one who gave this project the greenlight. Ya'll really need to stop this shit.

I won't cap like I won't watch the first episode just to see how far television programming has gone down the toilet. If they're not gonna drop names (especially the guy who claims to sleep with pro athletes) or feature sit downs with the wife/girlfriend, I will be disappointed.

You hear that? Its the sound of men calling their lawyers about getting gag orders before this show airs.
Thoughts?

No comments:

Sharing IS Caring