Get Familiar with Talented Generation

Monday, September 10, 2012

Ratchet Song of the Day: B-Rock & the Biz's "Baby Daddy"

Today's song is brought to you by WIC approved cheese and store brand corn flakes. In today's song we have the pleasure of hearing the catchy call and response of two people shedding light on what it's like to deal with a baby daddy. While one person asks, "Who dat is?" the other responds, "That's just my baby daddy" in an effort to downplay the significance of said baby daddy. I keep telling y'all ratchets make songs about real life. Listen with me. 
No really. I want y'all to watch the video. I need y'all to see how T-Bird used a pay phone to call a chick and ask about another dude. I'm sure it wasn't meant to be funny, but iLaughed. The argument can be made that folks didn't start using the phrase "baby daddy" until this song came out. Don't worry, you all have already thanked them by allowing their careers to crash and burn after barely getting off the ground. 

Go ahead and tell me how much you enjoyed hearing this early on a Monday mawnin'. 



Twitter: @LegallyRatchet1
Email: TalentedGeneration@gmail.com

No comments:

Sharing IS Caring