Get Familiar with Talented Generation

Thursday, July 19, 2012

Ratchet Moments: Ray J FINALLY Responds to Kim K!!!

Y'all KNOW how much I love some good juicy drama! RAY J is tired of being humble. While his sister Brandy slayed at the Howard Theatre, Ray J gave us all the sweetest treat we've ever known. For years, we've been wondering how Ray J felt about the role he played in giving the world the Kardashians. He has remained tight-lipped going about his business making songs about wishes #andshit. I was starting to think he had brushed his shoulders off. Until now. On July 19, 2012, at approximately 12:45am Ray J threw all forms of couth out of the window and served the heaviest shade soaked in hatred with three letters "lol." He went for an achieved a FLAWLESS VICTORY as his bio reads "I don't hang with stars, I create them." He had all the innanets going NUTS! Pretty sure his twitter bio is about her too. 
Shortly thereafter, "Amen" rapper Meek Mill tweeted the following. . . 
ahahahahahaha! Black twitter has NO CHILL!!! I don't care what y'all say, Ray J became somebody's hero early this mawnin! I hope he doesn't punk out and delete it. I hope Kanye responds with a new song. After Ray J's stunt, I saw Kris Humphries pulled a similar move but my black twitter timeline didn't pick up on it. He tweeted to Hov's account that he's at Brooklyn now in response to Hov quoting Ye's verse "Lucky I didn't have Jay drop em from the team." I don't know whats going on over there in the land of Cumdashian exes but its certainly making for an interesting Thursday! LOLs will never be the same. 

No comments:

Sharing IS Caring