Get Familiar with Talented Generation

Friday, July 20, 2012

Song of the Day-Gucci Mane's "Icy"

Today's ratchet track is brought to you by the Magic City skrippas, Gladys Knight's Chicken & Waffles and Snowman tall tees. 
Young Jeezy "The Snowman" and Gucci Mane "The Lisp" collbo'd to give us this hood classic and I am forever in their debt for it. *Looks around and whispers* You didn't hear this from me, but I heard Jeezy & Gucci started beefing shortly after this song dropped and thats why they won't ever win best collabo at the Source Awards. Ha! I'm satisfied with this gem tho. Listen with me. 

The So Icy rapper (& that permanent layer of white crust around his mouth) has also given us hits like Wasted, Lemonade, Bricks, Plain Jane and Photoshoot. Meanwhile Jeezy has given us classics like the entire Thug Motivation 101 album. ATL stand up!

No comments:

Sharing IS Caring