Get Familiar with Talented Generation

Monday, July 16, 2012

VIDEO: Beyonce Reads Her Letter to First Lady Obama

Its looking like theres a great friendship between First Lady Michelle Obama and the Queen of entertainment, Beyonce. The First Lady once said if she could have been anyone else she would be Beyonce. King Bey responded by writing a "heartfelt" thank you letter calling FLOTUS “the ultimate example of a truly strong African American woman.” Watch below as BeyoncĂ© reads her letter and shares, "Every time I see her, she inspires me, she empowers me, she encourages me."

Well its safe to say their girl crush is full blown. I ain't mad at 'em. Folks have come for Beyonce's grammar and syntax (see letter above) trying to prove they are better than her in some way. She is still rollin and dough but what are they rolling in? Degrees and debt. Womp Womp. I love both FLOTUS Obama & Bey so I'm happy for their friendship. 

No comments:

Sharing IS Caring