Get Familiar with Talented Generation

Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Reader Submitted: McDonald's "Ghetto" Ads EXPOSED

A great friend of mine dropped this gem into my inbox just as I was looking for a laugh. She knows me so well! After getting frustrated with the racist undertones of McDonald's commercial, the creator of the Orangey and Purple YouTube series created this parody called "McDonald's biiitch." Skip the rant and go to the 1:00 minute mark for the parody.

"I got this muhphuckin chicken biscuit sanwich! Chicken on a biscuit. Sanwich. Biitch. All up in yo muhphuckin faccceee!" *DEAD*
I'm so glad I'm not the only one who noticed how ads "go ghetto" for the commercials that target black audiences. I hate the Popeye's woman with the passion of 1000 suns. Thats relevant. This video gave me a hearty *yell laugh*!! Ba da pa pa pa, I loved it! 


Submit your ratchet videos, funny clips and new music to TalentedGeneration@gmail.com!

No comments:

Sharing IS Caring