Get Familiar with Talented Generation

Friday, February 11, 2011

Morning Inspiration

GREAT morning everyone! Thanks heavens its Friday!!!
All my life I had been looking for something, and everywhere I turned someone tried to tell me what it was.  I accepted their answers too, though they were often in contradiction and even self-contradictory.  I was naïve.  I was looking for myself and asking everyone except myself questions which I, and only I, could answer.  It took me a long time and much painful boomeranging of my expectations to achieve a realization everyone else appears to have been born with:  that I am nobody but myself.  ~Ralph Ellison, "Battle Royal"


I have toiled over hundreds of quotes. I have glanced over dozens of pictures looking for my inspiration and I think my lack of words is a sign that I need to take a break. It happens to the best of us so I'm not afraid to admit it. I'd be lying if I didn't admit this was a TAXING week both mentally and physically for me. From whirlwind days of research to juggling homework assignments, I am drained. I said that to say: I got nothing. I know its not good to admit considering I promised to bring you "daily" inspiration but today its. just. not. hap'nin. I still love you and I hope you will continue to love me back :-) 


Today's Song Choice: Rihanna-Cheers (drink to that). NOTE: Please drink responsibly and dont drink and drive.




Spread Love!

No comments:

Sharing IS Caring