Get Familiar with Talented Generation

Wednesday, March 03, 2010

Out the door...inspirational quote to start your day

 Good Morning friends! It's time for the "out the door" quote for today:


"Today will be better than yesterday because I have hope for tomorrow"
-Jamaal L. Jenkins



Take a moment and ask yourself what keeps you going? What motivates you when you feel like you can't go on? Most likely many of you are holding on your own version of hope. My hope is that all of you become great and provide an example for younger generations.

Focus on Today.
Focus on changing the things you have the power to change.
Focus on proving yourself to yourself and no one else.
Focus on making yesterday jealous.

Share your methods for getting through daily challenges amongst friends. The platform is yours...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Rickeysha You’re my most successfully friend. You have always challenged me to be greater, to progress, and that there is no limit to success and I love you for that. Today I challenge you to pour your HUSL mentality on those who choose to accept your sprint. GOD BLESS-Live, Learn, Laugh, Love!!!!

Raine Lali Gabrielle said...

Good Morning and thank you KingJenkins. Your comment and kind words are appreciated. As always, I will do my best. Have a great hump day!

Sharing IS Caring