Get Familiar with Talented Generation

Thursday, March 11, 2010

Out the door...inspirational quote to start your day

Good Morning friends!! Here is your "out the door" quote for today:

"Life becomes harder for us when we live for others, but it also becomes richer and happier." 
-Albert Schweitzer

It is easy to be selfish. It is easy to only think about your needs. Self involvement and narcissism are easy, but following those paths leaves you feeling empty. You will have all of your time to yourself but feelings of loneliness will soon remind you that you should not only live for yourself. I get excited when a friend has a birthday or anniversary coming up. I enjoy spending time with people I love even when they get on my last nerve. Opening my heart to new people has enriched my life in ways I could never have imagined and I am grateful for everyone in my circle. If you don't have a circle of people you trust, start building one. If you have one then call, text or email them all and say THANK YOU. 

Do not  choose to be selfish. Choose to be selfless. Give of yourself to others and your life will be richer.

No comments:

Sharing IS Caring