Get Familiar with Talented Generation

Monday, March 22, 2010

...and we're back!!!

Did you miss me? I missed you all. I'm excited to get back and I thank you for your continued support. Sometimes life happens and we are forced to re-evaluate our priorities. Although I wish circumstances were different, I appreciate your prayers during this difficult time and the many messages I received from you all containing well wishes. I want to encourage you all to stop every now and then and just appreciate what you have in life. Let go of your PDA for a few hours, turn your phone off and simply RELAX! I cannot stress this enough. As the old saying goes, "all work and no play makes Jack a dull boy."

I am blessed and highly favored to have such beautiful people supporting me. I haven't had a chance to reply to all of your emails, but I promise to respond to each one personally by the end of the week.

Although its meaning may have been diluted, I just want to say thank you, thank you, thank you! I am truly grateful for all of you. 

No comments:

Sharing IS Caring