Get Familiar with Talented Generation

Monday, March 22, 2010

Out the door...inspirational quote to start your day

Good Morning friends! Here is your "out the door" quote for today:

"I returned, and saw under the sun, that the race is not to the swift, nor the battle to the strong, neither yet bread to the wise, nor yet riches to men of understanding, nor yet favour to men of skill; but time and chance happeneth to them all."
-Ecclesiastes 9:11


I do not wish to impose any of my religious beliefs on any of you. By the same token, I do not wish to get "preachy" or sound like I'm saying an Easter speech of sorts. What I hope this quote inspires you to understand is that life is not a sprint, it is an edurance race. You must choose to endure tough times with your head held as high as when it appears everything is working in your favor. Do not like 1 or 2 or 7 setbacks get you down. Keep pushing! I know you can do it!
Feel free to share your interpretation of this quote in the comment area. Sharing is caring...

No comments:

Sharing IS Caring